Monday 4 June 2007

Reality TV in the family!

I nearly forgot! I spoke to Dad today and told him that the TV show "The Lost Tribes" currently showing in Aus, with a family called the Poveys, which has a father called Tony who's about 50, whose eyes look remarkably like Dad's eyes, and who's from Western Sydney, could in fact be featuring his son from his first marriage. That makes him my half-brother. He said that he had been a fireman in Sydney, and, at least from the few bits and pieces that you get about them on the TV show's website, Tony Povey is also a firefighter. So I'd say given there are only a handful of Poveys around in Australia, it's pretty certain that my half-brother and his wife and 2 kids are on reality TV... how bizarre hey? In the website above, he's the dude with little black marks on his face gazing off into the distance on the main title banner. Crazy!

No comments: