Friday 1 June 2007

Plymouth?

Well we were going to go to Plymouth this weekend, but it looks like it's going to be crap weather so we think now we'll wait for a better weekend later down the track.

For Mum to check that we're going to the right place (the house we lived in until we came out to Australia), here's a link to a satellite map of the street. There should be an arrow pointing out the front of the house. Leave me a comment if it's the right spot! You can zoom the map in or out and also move around by dragging the mouse on the map - it's pretty good actually, I love google maps. Once you've zoomed out a bit, you can also get it to overlay the street names on the satellite map - use the little 'Hybrid' button at the top right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd comment because I'm able to. Silly George just got his leg stuck between the v shaped part of the table leg. He thought I was trying to hurt him when I was actually trying to get him out. I now have several fairly deep gouges in my hand as a result. Good job. Now he's sulking in the corner. Just thought that was worth sharing!
Ray.

Ellie said...

Oh dear, poor georgie. Lucky he's tough and resilient and he'll get over it. He better anyway, otherwise he'll just have to HTFU!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie hope Mark is pulling his weight and not living off you - do you mean your mother in law likes a drink? I did see the Povey family on lost tribes and commented to Peter see you both soon