Wednesday 27 June 2007

NoGo Moto

Didn't go up to the MotoGP. Went down the to train station to buy a ticket. 95 pounds return. "Cheers mate. No thanks." That's almost $250 before I'm even in the door. Oh well. Watched it on TV, the start of the race was good. Wet day though. We had a pretty good weekend in London as well. Just doing not that much.

We went to see Oceans 13 at the movies last night. That was pretty good! We are big fans of the previous two movies, and this one was good. We both enjoyed it, although we don't get a lot of the jokes! (I think you have to be American to understand some of them). They've left the door open for a fourth movie, but I don't think it will ever happen.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

great post Mark, really well done. I very much enjoyed reading this. Oh, and I love you. :) xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
wishing you all the best on your Birthday
love Oma & Opa

hi ellie , greatly enjoying this side oma erika