Tuesday 12 June 2007

Better and better...

Oh yeah baby! We've now moved to a different apartment, that will hopefully be our permanent home for the rest of our stay over here. It is brilliant. For starters, it's got more than 1 room. We do actually have separate living and bedrooms now - woohoo! So when Mark wants to stay up watching Talented Mr Ripley and I want to go to bed, it's not a problem. yay :)

Not to mention, we're in a great area with stacks of good restaurants and cafes, we've already found our local pub, and it's actually quicker to walk to work from where I am now than it was before. Plus, now we've got a dishwasher and clothes dryer, and hopefully won't have any mice peeking their noses around the corners unlike the other place. Here's some dodgy pics of the inside of our place, and here's where it is on the map. Our local's just on the opposite corner to the right of the screen from our place - love it! Actually the most annoying thing about it is that it has NZ sauvingnon blanc on tap, which is absolutely delicious. I've been drinking Chilean or South African wine over here, but they don't have any of these at this place so I gave the draught wine a try, mainly for novelty value, and it turned out to be great. How annoying! lol :) it's OK, I'll get over it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

new place looks great guys.

Ellie said...

Thanks for the comment Danno. Next time I expect at least 5 lines though lol :)

Anonymous said...

Yes. I agree. I love the new place guys.

Anonymous said...

Come on! This is boring.....something new please! :)