Sunday 20 May 2007

Oxford St

Woohoo - I've been saved from Hackney and am now at the other end of the ladder - living right smack bang in the middle of London, just off Oxford St, which is the major shopping area in the city. I'm in a tiny but great apartment in James St, right near Bond St tube station, upstairs from a heaps of great looking restaurants and cafes. Safe at last! ;) Now if only my apartment had hot water... but hopefully that will be sorted out soon, cos I don't want to go towork tomorrow without having had a shower since Friday!

I'm typing this on my laptop in the apartment, since I now have internet connection as well. Unfortunately I forgot to bring a power cord from work, and my laptop has a pathetically tiny battery life, so this is going to be another short post. I think it's going to die any second, so pics from the old and new apartments will have to wait until I'm plugged in tomorrow.

Only 3 sleeps until Mark's here!

No comments: