Thursday 24 May 2007

Made It

As Ellie said, I made it.

Flight was OK. Didn't get much sleep. Still tired. Movies on the plane were OK. Stanger Than Fiction and The Dead Girl were good. They did make me think - What is it about humans that makes us so interested in tragedies?

The weather yesterday was fantastic. Too hot if you can believe it! Ellie and I got a little burnt while we were having lunch. I remember a South African telling us on our last visit that you know you've been in England for too long when you get sun burnt here.

There's only one thing that's brought me down a little since I arrived - the high pitch of an in-line four screaming up a distant street. Three months without a bike! I'll have to console myself with a trip to the WSBK at Brands Hatch in August. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I can't believe that you're in london, with 3 months to do whatever you want while you're supported by me, and the only thing you're excited about is motorbikes... you're turning into a whinging pom already... xox