Friday 20 July 2007

Plymouth tomorrow

Yay - we're finally off to Plymouth tomorrow. 3 hrs on the train tomorrow morning, then we're staying at a B&B a block down the road from the terrace house where I spent the first 3 yrs of my life - how cool is that?? Otherwise we'll just wander around Plymouth and check stuff out, and get a pastie from Ivor Dewdney's, which is evidently a famous local landmark now, but where Mum and Dad used to get their pastie fix when we lived there 25 years ago, and whose pastie recipe Mum patiently and faithfully ripped off. When I get back home, I'm making a batch of pasties! Yummo!

And as an added gift for today's post, here is one of today's kitties from I Can Has Cheezburger:

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Yes, I most definitely can has cheezcats! Lots of them!

Jasmine said...

In other news, I've added you to my blog list.

Go Cheezcats!!