Tuesday 7 August 2007

I'm Feeling Great

I'm feeling great. Ellie and I are on a really good trip, and we are having a great time!

Before we left, I had a little bit of trouble getting leave from work. I remember saying that I really wanted to go because our last trip was such a life changing experience and I couldn't pass up the opportunity - I wanted more life changing experiences!

Well, this trip has been incredible, and life changing, but not in the way I imagined it. It's very difficult to explain in writing, so next time you see me make sure to ask.

It's 6AM here in London right now. I'm on our couch watching the "Dance of the Airplanes" out the window. There is a constant stream of planes dancing in and out of my view through the window - it looks like they are performing ballet. Quite beautiful.

It is not long now until we return to the Sun Burnt Country and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again. It looks like we are off to France for our final week of holiday, to stay at a dairy farm in the country side. (Not quite a shearing shed Dad, but it's the best I could do!)

See you all soon!
Mark

Edit - PS: Weather here in London has been great the last few days. It even hit 30 degrees on Sunday!

No comments: